Prevent problems from originating. We are like the maids who come, clean & straighten things out for all your equipment such as servers, workstations, printing equipment, data backup and network.
Preventative Maintenance is key and a we provide a proactive approach to preventing major failures and downtime. Your equipment will last longer and perform better. Kind of like changing your spark plugs and oil on you automobile.
We monitor hard drive health, printer fuser and roller health and detect equipment issues and help you fix it before it fails and leaves you hanging. It's imposable to prevent all break downs but with our proactive maintenance, we can reduce them by 90 % . Allow us to improve productivity and take this burden off your hands so you and your staff can focus on your primary objectives and not get distracted or frustrated with the simple issues we constantly find such as those pesky Java, adobe and flash updates every month you see and never install. Those pesky antivirus updates and scans that never run.. or do they? Dust build up in your PC will shorten its life span by 50%. These little issues become big issues when you neglect them for too long. Allow us to keep your equipment running at top notch speed all the time.
Monthly or Bi-Monthly Preventive Maintenance Plan Includes:
- A physical inspection of the internal components. Checking condition of Main Board, Fans & others.
- Hard drives are checked for overall health and bad sector detection. Then clone or transfer data to a new hdd before it fails.
- We remote in after working hours and like ninjas we tune and tweak.
- Removing all dust from equipment. Very important - don't neglect this one and most do until it's too late.
- Remove bogus software and fake programs.
- Remove pesky toolbars and browser hijacks
- Scanning for viruses and threats that are not caught by your active virus protection. No anti-virus is bullet proof, we can detect the ones missed by your anti-virus.
- Updating patches for OS and other programs such as Adobe Reader, Flash, Java and others.
- Maintenance tasks, checkups, Event Viewer check for errors, updates to servers and backup check.
- PC Performance tune- up such as cookies, history and temp file removal. Startup programs trimmed.
- Registry cleaning and tweaking.
- System Bios & driver updates.
- Recommendations for upgrades such as RAM, CPU, Hard Drives and software if we see needed.
- Requested tasks, issues or questions from or by the end-user.
- System checked to confirm data backups, system restore checkpoints and proprietary program database check.
- Cleaning of printer internal parts, replacing rollers, fusers and other parts. Updating of firmware as needed.
Contact us for a site survey today!