With Tech505, you can “grow as you go.” This means you have the flexibility to start with the managed IT service that makes the most sense for your organization, and then grow with us as your needs grow.
You can customize a service contract that actually fully benefits your organization.
Complete break/fix support for:
What We Do:
We manage and support your entire IT infrastructure for a flat rate monthly fee or for a prepaid block of hours for all your equipment, printers, network, data, email and cloud storage.
- We provide fast remote, onsite or in shop service to support your organization when equipment fails
- Help desk for all your staff and end users.
- After hours support and remote support
- Provide same day response and in most cases fixed within same day or 24 to 48 hours
- Asset Management: We provide and keep up to date an inventory data list and end-user password index for your company management.
In order to streamline support requests and better serve you, we utilize a support ticket system. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. For your reference we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests.
Contact us for a site survey and quote for our help desk solution.
We also provide a proactive approach where most issues are caught and fixed before equipment fails so you’re not always waiting for the computer guy to show up and fix. You need our Remote Monitoring And Management (RMM) solution.
In some rare cases, we do not service or include copy machines, or proprietary equipment in our service contracts such as VPN, SonicWall, FortiNet and managed cisco routers/switches. Servicing these type of equipment may require a trained specialist.