Tune Up, Optimization and Tweaking
Preventative maintenance is key to saving you money and down time. Don't wait till it's too late. You wouldn't drive a car for years without changing the oil, so why ignore your computer? Like any investment, your computer needs constant care, which means keeping it free of dust and frequent software updates. When was the last time your PC had a thorough cleaning? If it has been more than six months, it is time to schedule a preventive-maintenance visit. Computer running slow? We can speed it up again like new. We tune, tweak and run a few malware and virus checks and cleaning as well.
What We Do:
* Free cleanup program is installed.
* Quick scan & known virus, spyware and adaware removed.
* Removal of internet tracks, junk files, cookies.
* Remove history, temporary internet files, clear Internet Explorer cache.
* Index.dat files removed, clear typed URLs.
* Removal of bogus, unneeded software and toolbars.
* Windows temp folders cleared.
* Registry cleaning and errors fixed.
* Startup programs are trimmed.
* Restore web browsers of any hijacks.
* Registery tweaks that improve system performance
* Reset system restore. Create a new restore point
* Reset Internet Explore to default settings
* Reset Windows Firewall to default settings
* Optimize visual effects
* Check date and time
* Check device manager
* Optimize power management
* Optimize Page File and running processes
* Check for .NET Framework version
* Check for memory and hard drive upgrade options
OS Updates and Program Updates.
* Security holes patched
* Windows Updates installed
* System Bios Updated
* Drivers updated
* Installed virus software is updated
* Java and Flash updated.
* Other programs updated such as Adobe and Apple software.
Windows is setup in a default configuration. By fine tuning your Windows configuration we can increase the speed and snappiness of the operating system. These tweaks are the ones that are safe and shown to cause no side effects with any programs. Each tweak only gives a small performance boost. But they all add up, so the more tweaks you do the more performance you get.
* Dust can cause hardware failures. All dust from internal and external components are cleaned.